13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...

whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
Who knows, in 53 days we could be talking about low 11's or 10's. at least talking about it. :D
It's funny how a 318hvtwf gives that spit wad in the back of the classroom analogy.. which is simply dish it out but can't take it.. I never got hit by one but if someone would have I wouldn't have done it back I would have went and grabbed that damn straw out of their hand and probably punch them with.. I always like people who think they can choose the way they get their punishment back.. I always delivered it 5 fold back and it never happened again...
way too many of my high school friends would talk about how they're going to get this and how they're going to have that and how fast it's going to be and how great it's going to be... They're still don't have it... Like I've said throughout this thread "lip service".. don't talk about it, be about it... And now the "new" title to this thread.. I seriously can't stop giggling to myself every time I think about it...

I think 318wilrun can build a car to run any number he wants. but the sacrifice between a street and strip car may be a challenge.
One thing for sure, he will do it step by step.
Really, he only needs a few key parts to run high 11's

I think 318wilrun can build a car to run any number he wants. but the sacrifice between a street and strip car may be a challenge.
One thing for sure, he will do it step by step.
Really, he only needs a few key parts to run high 11's
I 100% agree and it's basically what I've been saying all along, you just get to do it without the tar and feathers..

Probably... and approaching that '100' number of pages. And we will know everything about the local weather,
fast food, father and son relationships, Speedmaster heads... and snowmobiles!!
:lol:
I like PRH too much to not let his prediction come true...

I made it Thur the hole thread I must rest now

I had a friend I hi school that rubbed gasoline on a cats *** , and it passed a motorcycle -------------

I just read the complete thread...start to finish.
Not sure if I need a beer, or a nap. Wow.

And a psychiatrist.
You guys are in for a real treat now he says he's skipping 11's and going right to 10's..
Toke.gif

He never said that, well maybe he did, but he was referring to his lifelong dream of building a big block A-body.
30 more cubes than a 410. 440 big block! :D
Well he was supposed to have packed up his bucket and shovels and all is Sandcastle making tools and come back at the beginning of the year...
Not so much....

Last edited:
It's doable, but I think he needs some offset rockers and a victor intake for the BB heads. at least that's what I believe.
Should have went with the 210cc head for the type of build he's planning.

It's doable, but I think he needs some offset rockers and a victor intake for the BB heads. at least that's what I believe.
Should have went with the 210cc head for the type of build he's planning.
I got to say I'm a bit more optimistic with a big block aluminum heads and a converter... Some 355 in the rear end and he'll be happy on both fronts...

It should be a fun build and his life long dream of building a BB A-body fulfilled .

-
Back