Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMAN24250

Speed person with a car problem
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Recently converted my '70 valiant to big bolt pattern. The original SPB spare doesn't fit anymore for obvious reasons. Looking to see if I can locate a BBP steel spare wheel to replace it and keep the car fairly complete. I don't necessarily need the tire, I can swap over the original as it is still in very good shape.

Located in NE ohio. Would prefer local meetup but if possible Id be open to shipping just the rim itself.

Now that you are at 5x4.5 bolt pattern you can get a donught spare from any number of cars.

Just watch the od of the tire.

It will fit in the tire well much better, too.

Thanks for the suggestion, id prefer to keep the same style of spare rather than the later model style with all the holes in them. Unless you know what doesnt have all those holes in them.

Halfafish, any luck?

Well, sort of. The ones I was thinking of look like regular steelies but they are 14x6 and 5x4.75 bolt pattern. I could swear I took them off a 787 Volare I parted out but it's been long enough now I don't recall for sure.

I do have a pair of Magnum 500's, 14x5.5, LBP. They are quite rusty but appear to be workable if you want to put some elbow grease into them.

Thanks for looking. I think Id rather stay towards the 4.5" rim. The existing SBP rim is 4.5" and any taller would make the board and rubber mat in the trunk raise up I suspect..

I have 4 maybe five, but I have old tires on every one of them :BangHead:

old tire doesnt matter to me. Interested in ripping one of those tires off and selling just the rim?
I need to find out how much they will charge to remove one, I can call and find out.
Let me take time to pull one out and make sure it they are BBP, they have been here 14 years outside one of my storage buildings.. I will get back to you as soon as posable.

Looks like my brother inlaw got them all from me 3 years ago for his trailer, so sorry to have got your hopes up, my memory just ain't what it use to be..

I have a 14"x5" steel wheel from a 63 Dodge 330 wagon I had, if you are interested, I'll send you pics. It's in good shape, no rust. $20+shipping. I'm just North of Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back