[Found!] 14X8 or 14X7 LBP Slotted Mags in CA

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for two LBP slotted mag/aluminum wheels that are or are similar to the old Shelby 'Cal 500' slotted mags. These are for rear of a 73 Dart Sport - would like to get 14X8s, but would take 14X7s too. Have 14X6s already for the front. Would take set of 4 (same or staggered sizes) if that is only option and price is right. Live in Bay Area and hope to find something in CA so I can pick up vs. ship. Know this has a lot of 'ifs' but figure I would try. Thanks.

I’ll sell the pair I have for $60
I’ll sell the pair I have for $60
Thanks. Are they 14X7s? Long story about not thinking things through, buying new tires for SBP rims and then realizing around here I really need disc brakes on front. So trying to reuse the new tires with less than 500 miles on them.

I have a pair of 14 X 8.5" at a friends in L.A.. Already polished, brand unknown but could have him look. They are designed for a snap/push in center cap and not the screw on type. Not sure what your Shelby Cal 500's have. Also have a pair of 14 x 7's with bolt on center cap but one has a deep mark on it's face. Can send pics via a PM if interested.

I have a pair of 14 X 8.5" at a friends in L.A.. Already polished, brand unknown but could have him look. They are designed for a snap/push in center cap and not the screw on type. Not sure what your Shelby Cal 500's have. Also have a pair of 14 x 7's with bolt on center cap but one has a deep mark on it's face. Can send pics via a PM if interested.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back