15 inch hubcap / wheelcover options?

-

RedNewport

69 Dart
Reaction score
Help!
I've bought 15 inch rims to upgrade from the original 13 inch that came with the car. My intention had been to go with dog dish caps but I love my original hubcaps that came with the car. They are in perfect condition go well with the 4 door look.
Does anyone have suggestions for 15 inch wheel covers that would look similar to my 13 inch originals? I'm not finding much in the Dodge line from the era that has the same look in 15 inch.
IMG_7046.jpg

if it helps your search at all, it sounds like you are looking for wheel covers?

Wheel covers cover the wheel & hub caps cover the center hub of the wheel.

14" & 15" hubcaps are the same in any given model year, but the wheel covers are different.

This may be a little bit of a stretch, but check out the 77-79 Mercury Cougar hub cap/ wheel cover. It seems similar. It looks like the center with the cougar is removable, so you could cover up the cougar emblem, or put a different center in it.

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys. You're right, I'm looking for ideas on wheel covers not hubcaps.
The mercury one is a good. It's a bit modern but it's the kind of suggestions I was hoping for.

I was searching for Chrysler 15" wheel covers about 2 days ago. I also wanted to go with 15" wheel covers, but have a Chrysler look. I didn't come up with much. I have some literature on 64 and 67s. Chrysler did make 15"x6" wheels as far back as 1964 -- for police cars and Imperials. In 67, they were special order on some larger cars, like Furys. So, you could use Imperial wheel covers or another one that I saw in my literature for 67.

There are 15" wheel covers available, but your choices are limited.

Edit: I stand corrected. I just went to eBay and searched for '15" Chrysler wheel covers' and there are many choices, some pretty cool. Search again with Dodge instead of Chrysler. Prices average about $30 each. In most cases, you can't get all 4 together. Good luck.

Last edited:
-
Back