15" steel wheels?

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
I found 2 of these wheels local they are 15x6 with 5x4.5 bolt patturn. Are these mopar rims i dont really care if they are period correct I know abodys didnt come with 15s but i want to do dog dish caps do these look correct for the 8.75 inch caps?

Screenshot_20180629-173502.png

Have the seller put a tape measure across the wheel. May be Ford which take that bigger cap.

Ok thanks will do he said that the center hole is 3" so buy looking at the pic and using proportions it looks to be around 9" to the nubs across ways. Do you know what the ford ones would be?

ford wheels center register won't fit on a Mopar.

Go to a U-pull and look for a 5th Ave.

they have 15x7. but make sure the spare hasn't been swapped on as it's only 15x6

ford wheels center register won't fit on a Mopar.

Go to a U-pull and look for a 5th Ave.

they have 15x7. but make sure the spare hasn't been swapped on as it's only 15x6
Do you think the one pictured above is a ford wheel

measure the center hole

I have one 15 that is a dodge wheel it came off a 2wd truck it looks very similar to the one pictures

I cant its not mine yet lol but the seller said it was 3 inchs

I will post pics of the three one of my original 14s one of my 15 and one of the 15 im looking to buy and see what you think

Kinda looks like the center nubs are bigger on the one for sale tho

Well after doing some more research looks like I answered my own question. Ford's have a 3.1something centerhole and mopars are 2.75 so i guess its a ford wheel. Ok so new question will it still work since the center hole is bigger not smaller?

-- I found 2 of these wheels local they are 15x6 with 5x4.5 bolt patturn. Are these mopar rims i dont really care if they are period correct I know abodys didnt come with 15s but i want to do dog dish caps do these look correct for the 8.75 inch caps? --
-- The Mopar Dog Dish Caps are 9", across the backside.

-
Back