-
Status
Not open for further replies.

604B1duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   1
Contact seller
This is an awesome set of wheels and tires. The tires are new. The rears are Pro Trac N50s. They cost $275 each. They went up and down the block once. The fronts are new cooper all season 205 75 15s and have a tread pattern similar to the Pro trac N50s. As you can see in the pics the rims are pretty much NOS. The rears are VERY RARE 15x10 American Racing. Ansen Sprint - I think, as there is no name on the back. They are super clean with only some very minor scuffs, or marks in a couple of spots. They are unilug 4.5-4.75 BP. These do not require oval or offset washers, as the washer mark left behind shows a regular lugnut chrome washer covers the unilug slot. They should polish up like new. The fronts are VERY VERY RARE 15x3.5 Fenton Gyro's. These were bought new and mounted on the front of a hemi car that never made it back out of the garage in the 70's. I bought them from the original owner with a bunch of hemi stuff in the mid 80s. They have a few scuffs, marks, and a few minor scratches. With a good polishing they would look like new. Look at the pics of the backs of these wheels, they are like new. I am also including an NOS set ot Super ET center caps. The Fenton Gyro's came with this type of 5 screw cap and mount right on. The American racing rears came with push through caps and would need to be drilled to mount them. The center hole in the rear rims is just slightly big for the super et cap and after they were screwed down there would be a very slight gap barely visible, maybe 1/32 inch around the cap. This is how I planned to run them and think they would look awesome on any car. The 4 Super ET center caps(only 3 shown) are nos and only removed fron packaging for pics. Local pick up only in Pleasant Valley, NY 12569. I work in Yonkers, NY and I would be willing to bring them there if paid for first. $999
No Shipping
15x10and15x35013.jpg

15x10and15x35004.jpg

15x10and15x35002.jpg

15x10and15x35006.jpg

This is an awesome set of wheels and tires. The tires are new. The rears are Pro Trac N50s. They cost $275 each. They went up and down the block once. The fronts are new cooper all season 205 75 15s and have a tread pattern similar to the Pro trac N50s. As you can see in the pics the rims are pretty much NOS. The rears are VERY RARE 15x10 American Racing. Ansen Sprint - I think, as there is no name on the back. They are super clean with only some very minor scuffs, or marks in a couple of spots. They are unilug 4.5-4.75 BP. These do not require oval or offset washers, as the washer mark left behind shows a regular lugnut chrome washer covers the unilug slot. They should polish up like new. The fronts are VERY VERY RARE 15x3.5 Fenton Gyro's. These were bought new and mounted on the front of a hemi car that never made it back out of the garage in the 70's. I bought them from the original owner with a bunch of hemi stuff in the mid 80s. They have a few scuffs, marks, and a few minor scratches. With a good polishing they would look like new. Look at the pics of the backs of these wheels, they are like new. I am also including an NOS set ot Super ET center caps. The Fenton Gyro's came with this type of 5 screw cap and mount right on. The American racing rears came with push through caps and would need to be drilled to mount them. The center hole in the rear rims is just slightly big for the super et cap and after they were screwed down there would be a very slight gap barely visible, maybe 1/32 inch around the cap. This is how I planned to run them and think they would look awesome on any car. The 4 Super ET center caps(only 3 shown) are nos and only removed fron packaging for pics. Local pick up only in Pleasant Valley, NY 12569. I work in Yonkers, NY and I would be willing to bring them there if paid for first. $999
No Shipping
15x10and15x35013.jpg

15x10and15x35004.jpg

15x10and15x35002.jpg

15x10and15x35006.jpg

This thread is 4 years old. Start a conversation with the seller in case he still has them. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back