16 or 17 inch small bolt pattern wheels

-

leroy

Reaction score
who makes 15 16 or 17 inch small bolt patterns for a 64 valiant?

Boyd Coddington makes five spoke tt2 lookalikes in 17x7 and 17x8 in grey and polished . 5 on 4".
Ive seen them at summit and jegs, and another place (cheaper) that i cant remember. When i do remember i will post.
15" steelies and rallyes are available also.
ALL of these mentioned are around $200/wheel, or more.
Edit: try Wheelsforless or Extreme Customs.

Stay away from 16’s as the tire selection is limited. Summit has reproduction rally rims for about 100 each..

Stay away from 16’s as the tire selection is limited. Summit has reproduction rally rims for about 100 each..
Says who? I can easily find 16” tires in plenty of widths/ratios. Also, the wheels on the Summit site are mostly 15’s and don’t come with center caps or trim rings, meaning each wheel will cost 250-300 complete.

Says who? I can easily find 16” tires in plenty of widths/ratios. Also, the wheels on the Summit site are mostly 15’s and don’t come with center caps or trim rings, meaning each wheel will cost 250-300 complete.

I’ve got 16/8 torque thrusts and finding a good set of 200 tread wear, A temp proformace summer tires is limited. Sure you could find some all seasons, but you’d be better off with 15’s or 17’s as more tire options are available as most modern cars are running 17’s or bigger, and that what the market is demanding. Truck tires are a different story...

-
Back