[SOLD] 17" bullitt wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look awesome on your car, and I was actually looking at buying some of these. Are these really mustang wheels? You must have needed some serious spacers, unless these are custom... I tried Mustang wheels on my car and they have like 5.5" to 6" of backspace.

Also, might help to move this to the Classifieds section.

look badass!!! Do you have lowering block's or hotchkis in the rear? What wheel are you going to? -Dan

Those look awesome on your car, and I was actually looking at buying some of these. Are these really mustang wheels? You must have needed some serious spacers, unless these are custom... I tried Mustang wheels on my car and they have like 5.5" to 6" of backspace.

Also, might help to move this to the Classifieds section.

thanks! 10mm spacer front and rear.

What wheels are you going to go with? The car looks sweet!!

Any rubbing up front? And did the rears fit with the leaf springs in the stock locations? I'm fairly interested in these wheels if I can confirm they fit. Tough to do with them so far away.

Any rubbing up front? And did the rears fit with the leaf springs in the stock locations? I'm fairly interested in these wheels if I can confirm they fit. Tough to do with them so far away.

really depends on the front brake setup you have. with wilwoods or stock they are fine. if you have something with the rotors over the hubs it gets close. depends on how low you are also.

My car has essentially stock ride height in the front, all stock suspension and brakes (well, except for the 1" torsion bars and Comp Eng. Shocks), but I am capable of obtaining stock specs with the t-bars and the rear suspension is all stock. How close are the tires in the rear to the leaf springs at the stock location? I have super stocks out back, so ride height is not too much of an issue. I'm higher if anything, but the Swinger quarters cover the tire, unlike your duster.

My car has essentially stock ride height in the front, all stock suspension and brakes (well, except for the 1" torsion bars and Comp Eng. Shocks), but I am capable of obtaining stock specs with the t-bars and the rear suspension is all stock. How close are the tires in the rear to the leaf springs at the stock location? I have super stocks out back, so ride height is not too much of an issue. I'm higher if anything, but the Swinger quarters cover the tire, unlike your duster.

in the rear,you would need a spacer to clear the springs,but that's no big deal.

can you tell me the offset? or backspacing? I have a 71 scamp with a 66 b body rear end. I m running 17x8 with 45mm offset front and rear now. wondering if these will fit.

can you tell me the offset? or backspacing? I have a 71 scamp with a 66 b body rear end. I m running 17x8 with 45mm offset front and rear now. wondering if these will fit.

they would fit,especially since you have a b-body rear.

i think the 8" are 5.72 and the 9" are 6.1 or something like that.

OK, so the 9" wide bullits have a little more backspacing. Are these an aftermarket rim? If so what brand?

I think the 6.1 backspacing would go nice with a 68-70 B-body rear end. Those are cheaper easier to find than the 65-67 B-body rear ends. And the 68-70 B-body rears are much cheaper than A-body 8 3/4 rears.

Just in the process of mocking up some 275/40/17's on my Barracuda. I'm doing the mock up with 17x8 '02 GT rims with 5.625 backspacing.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back