Not open for further replies.

d55dave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
get-photo.jpg

25.gif

Up for sale is my 1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer. My father and I purchased this car in the mid 80s as a father son project. At the time it had been parked since 68 as the original hemi had spun a bearing.

We rebuilt the hemi, gave the car its first and only repaint, recovered the seats and drove the car sparingly. Three years ago I replaced the drivetrain with a ford 8.8 rear end (3:73 gears, traclock differential) and a 440 / 727 combination. At that time the car was also converted to 12 volt and 4 wheel disc brakes.

The car is a very nice driver with approximately 110,000 miles since new. The trim is all original driver quality with the exception of the rear bumper which has been rechromed. There is one very small rock chip in the windshield that has been there as long as we have owned the car, otherwise the tinted glass is all good.

One rocker panel has some rust damage below the trim that is not visible unless you crawl under the car. Otherwise this is an extremely solid and original car.

The current 440 sports a big cam, headers and closed chamber heads. The 727 is freshly rebuilt with performance upgrades and a high quality high stall torque converter. It is not for the faint of heart.

Asking 32,500 USD, at the asking price I will include the original hemi engine and drivetrain. This car is not cut up and could be returned to stock if desired. I can assist with delivery to Vancouver BC or Oroville WA, the car is located in Kelowna British Columbia.

rsz_img_20180617_195815.jpg

rsz_img_20180617_195823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back