Status
Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Reaction score
@OP & MOPAROFFICIAL - The Vista, Ca car is now listed on Craigslist/San Diego. I emailed seller on it just for giggles a couple days ago. If it's the same car it has no paperwork. Plenty of pics but not a lot of detail. All the popular but meaningless descriptive statements apply. Ran when parked, has great patina, easy restoration, only 20K original miles (made up number) on odometer. Transportation costs ?

zoooot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
@OP & MOPAROFFICIAL - The Vista, Ca car is now listed on Craigslist/San Diego. I emailed seller on it just for giggles a couple days ago. If it's the same car it has no paperwork. Plenty of pics but not a lot of detail. All the popular but meaningless descriptive statements apply. Ran when parked, has great patina, easy restoration, only 20K original miles (made up number) on odometer. Transportation costs ?
Dang. A title is necessary for Ohio.

zoooot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Also definitely right on the transportation costs. Would cost at minimum 1100 to get it up to Ohio. I'm actually leaning towards hopefully finding an example here in this region (MI, PA, VA, OH, IN, KY, NY, etc) to drive to and pick up/drive home. I think shipping a car is out of the question and would cut into the budget for the car itself. I'd rather spend $1000 more on a car than get a worse car shipped.

kmoore

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Also definitely right on the transportation costs. Would cost at minimum 1100 to get it up to Ohio. I'm actually leaning towards hopefully finding an example here in this region (MI, PA, VA, OH, IN, KY, NY, etc) to drive to and pick up/drive home. I think shipping a car is out of the question and would cut into the budget for the car itself. I'd rather spend $1000 more on a car than get a worse car shipped.
Hey zoooot, bear with me for a couple weeks, I am currently in North Carolina and will be back in Ohio in a week, I'm going to look at and hopefully pick up a 61 Valiant when I get back its a 2fer one deal and this 61 has got to go, the issue is it may be more restoration then you are willing to deal with, once one get it home we can set up a time for you to check it out I will let you know. Kevan 7405078785

Dew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Are you still looking for a car I’m in the Oklahoma area I can help you with a car it may not be a 60 -62 car

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Reaction score
These are in Michigan, and I think there were a few more there too!

80C67295-29FF-413B-AE4F-C006C2FE83B9.jpeg

08EEE2EC-149F-483B-8E34-1793B6C483F3.jpeg

4F26CF28-7C91-462E-9062-4F480A600D56.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.