Not open for further replies.

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
ISO early B-body transmission mount. If you have one laying around please let me know!

5A52A938-0315-4E5D-BBCD-E456AF74E1B8.png

7C0F1250-1926-4AB2-BA94-D2872B7220A8.png

Is Mancini/Classic out of them? If it's a polyurethane mount it may have been made by Energy Suspension. Have you tried them?

I’ve checked and it seems new mounts are out of stock.

Just a question, but what about modifying an early A body mount? The bottom is the same, it's the plate that bolts to the transmission that's offset.

I’ve thought of that also, the actual mounting flange that bolts to the trans seems to be different also, holes are closer together. Thought I would check on here before I have to cut/mess around.

I’ve thought of that also, the actual mounting flange that bolts to the trans seems to be different also, holes are closer together. Thought I would check on here before I have to cut/mess around.
I gotchya. I've been searching too all day off and on and so far, nothing.

I know, I didn’t think it would be that difficult to find.
It's different, that's why. There are a lot of different parts in Moparland like that. It's not like Chevy. They used the same mounts from like the late 50s all the way to the mid 90s maybe beyond. Even still, Mopars are twice the cars Chevys are.

It's different, that's why. There are a lot of different parts in Moparland like that. It's not like Chevy. They used the same mounts from like the late 50s all the way to the mid 90s maybe beyond. Even still, Mopars are twice the cars Chevys are.

I’m not super familiar with GM stuff, always been an A-Body Mopar guy. Didn’t even know early B-bodies had a different mount until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back