Contact seller
Hi guys ...
I'm chasing these trim moulds for a
62 plymouth valiant coupe.
..both doors left and right...
Also a heater assembly
Thanks....

Screenshot_20210123-172219_Gallery.jpg

Are you looking for the engine compartment heater assembly or the underdash pieces? Also,do you have a continental U.S. shipping address or does it need to be shipped to Australia?
Cheers - M

Are you looking for the engine compartment heater assembly or the underdash pieces? Also,do you have a continental U.S. shipping address or does it need to be shipped to Australia?
Cheers - M
Hi mate probably a complete heater with the engine bay covers etc....I have bought the car it will be shipped to Australia...I have a California shipping address ....

Hi mate probably a complete heater with the engine bay covers etc....I have bought the car it will be shipped to Australia...I have a California shipping address ....
Here is what I was able to find. The engine side housing is very nice. I was unable to find the heater core. The underdash housing needs a cleaning and has a small piece of the housing broken off. The blower motor works perfectly in both the high and low modes. PM me here if this is of interest to you. Cheers - Mike

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back