Swiftshifter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
NON-RUNNING PROJECT ==========================NON-RUNNING PROJECT

1963 Dodge Dart 270 model, 2dr. Coupe

Great patina on orig. Red/Red "Granny's Grocery-Getter"

Body has very, very little rust, couple of dents/dings in driver's door, roof's nice, hood's nice, panels all open/close nice-n-smooth, all glass is good/functional, subframe rails are rust-free (original CA car from Van Ness Dodge, San Francisco), nice grill/bumpers/trim, Perfect patina as-is, just cruise it

1963 HP car 413cid-340HP Big Block Wedge (NOT an industrial/RV version) on Schumacher Creative Services swap mounts, custom-fabbed exhaust manifolds, OEM 4bbl. manifold w/Edelbrock 4bbl. carb' & Elite series aluminum air cleaner

Brand new parts:
*Summit Racing trunk-mounted battery/aluminum battery box/cable kit installed
*Champion aluminum radiator with 2,800cfm dual electric fan setup, billet overflow reservoir
*#17466N "Lester" series Mopar mini starter
*Summit Racing #850005 electronic distributor/"Orange" ignition box/harness
*Mopar Performance chrome distr. hold down #P4349279
*413-426 Mopar aluminum water pump housing
*413-426 Water pump
*Powermaster #7018 "Retro" series 95A alternator
*Champion spark plugs
*Sunpro 3-gauge pod --- H2o Temp', Oil PSI, Bat Voltage
*custom dash panel (in the process)

TorqueFlite A727 transmission with the neat OEM "Pushbutton" shifter on dash

Stock suspension, drum brakes, needs new tie rods/centerlink, shocks, etc. Needs finishing to run/drive. Easy DMV on this one!

Great start for a tire-burnin' Big Block sleeper on a budget! Client had big dreams............but small funds.

$2,600 obo

1963 Dart 1.jpg

1963 Dart 2.jpg

1963 Dart 3.jpg

1963 Dart 4.jpg

1963 Dart 5.jpg

1963 Dart 6.jpg

1963 Dart 7.jpg

Can you get a good closeup of the driver's side manifold to steering shaft and box clearance please?

Can you get a good closeup of the driver's side manifold to steering shaft and box clearance please?
Sorry for the delay, I've got a handful of good angles/shots, I'll get 'em posted up for ya'. Also included a pic' of the manifold casting number that we started with.

Sorry for the delay, I've got a handful of good angles/shots, I'll get 'em posted up for ya'. Also included a pic' of the manifold casting number that we started with.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back