1963 Plymouth valiant

-

derekn1963

Reaction score
Hey all, i've been viewing this site since i got my valiant in 8th grade. I am now 17. Since i got my car I have: installed an 8 3/4 rear and 3.55 posi, done a front disc conversion, big bolt pattern all the way around, , some minor suspension upgrades, built a 360, plus some more stuff here and there

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

Hell yeah!!! I'm loving it! You're right on track pal!

You gotta love the early As, especially once you throw in a 360 and a little gear. Not to mention how it looks and sits! Stance is right on, the patina is awesome, roll bar and wheels give it some serious attitude, and it sounds like you've been doing the right mods!

Questions though, are those 340HP manifolds? Engine specs? Trans? And which roll bar kit is that, because my '64 Dart needs one!

Outstanding job younggun :thumbsup: Welcome aboard sir :)

Hell yeah!!! I'm loving it! You're right on track pal!

You gotta love the early As, especially once you throw in a 360 and a little gear. Not to mention how it looks and sits! Stance is right on, the patina is awesome, roll bar and wheels give it some serious attitude, and it sounds like you've been doing the right mods!

Questions though, are those 340HP manifolds? Engine specs? Trans? And which roll bar kit is that, because my '64 Dart needs one!
These are not 340 manifolds. They would have come off of a 64-66 v8 a body. The roll bar kit is from the company rhodes on summit racing. Motor is bored 30 over, 10.5:1 compression, comp xe292 cam, proform 650 double pumper, edelbrock performer rpm

Great job!! You have every right to be very proud. Guys 3x your age can't get that far! Don't ask me how I know :BangHead:. I would like to know your tire and wheel specs and some pics too

Great job!! You have every right to be very proud. Guys 3x your age can't get that far! Don't ask me how I know :BangHead:. I would like to know your tire and wheel specs and some pics too
wheels the vintage series from curtis speed equipment, backs are 17x8 and fronts are 17x7, 245 45 on the back and 215 45 in the front

-
Back