-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dynodonn

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is a new ACC molded carpet kit to cover the driver and passenger area only. It is black loop carpet as original. I bought it to replace the carpet in my car but the car has been sold. These kits are selling for $130 to $150 on the internet. I would like $100 OBO for it. I'm not sure about shipping, if interested send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

No, it is in two pieces. One is for the front area for driver and passenger, the other is for the rear passenger area. It does not include anything for the cargo area. Full interior kits cost over $500 on the Internet.

arpet-replacement-kit-automatic-passenger-area-without-console-strips-501-black-80-20-l_26174360.jpg

This is a new ACC molded carpet kit to cover the driver and passenger area only. It is black loop carpet as original. I bought it to replace the carpet in my car but the car has been sold. These kits are selling for $130 to $150 on the internet. I would like $100 OBO for it. I'm not sure about shipping, if interested send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Four speed or automatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back