-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyfish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I rescued this Fish from central MO. I don't need it as I already have one but couldn't stand to see it rot away outside any longer. The PO covered it all up with primer so I took the liberty of sanding all the body panels so you can see what you'll get. It is a project or a parts car. It is definitely a straight, honest, restorable car as there is a lot of good metal. The rails are good. Needs forward floors. Rear is solid. The whole thing would need blasting. Has holes in half the body panels. Originally a 273 V8 car, it now has a 225 slant 6. It turns over freely but needs new forward engine harness (has a short, no spark) and I don't think it would take too much to make it a runner. Has lots of good chrome and all the glass is good. Has a clean MO title. Looking to get out what I have into it which is $1000. Car is in Kansas City, MO.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0815.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 483
64 would have been push button auto.... looks like a 65 shifter on the floor. If its not a 65, could it be very late 64?

I actually have the last 64 made. Still has push button same looks as any other 64. It would be neat to see the VIN AND Fender plate to decode it.

Power brakes but small master may or may not be a disk brake car

Still neat car would consider a buy if I had more info. 3.55 rear?

I posted both the fender tag and the build sheet in another post. Both say it's a '64 as well as the vin. It is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back