-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robjkc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here's your chance to own one of the nicest 64 Darts you'll find at a great price. Only listed on FABO, I'm asking $9,500 for my 90% restored 1964 Dodge Dart GT push button automatic with the original slant six located in Springfield Missouri 65804.

I purchased the car about five years ago and started a complete restoration, but other priorities have kept me from finishing it. The price includes all the spare parts as well as the parts car pictured in the photo below (clear titles for both cars). You can see the restoration thread here.

The car doesn't need much. I've installed the body side stainless trim and front valence trim and parking lights which the pictures don't show, along with an original washer bag. I would redo the headliner that wasn't done quite right. Vent windows are re-chromed but they need new seals and reassembled. The glass back and door glass need put in, interior door panels, and the rocker and stone shield trim needs installed. I have everything needed to put it back together except for another headliner and some of the new window gaskets, seals, and maybe a couple arm rest bases that I haven't bought yet. The car needs an alignment as it has all new suspension (big bolt pattern) with new disc brakes, sway bar, and a rebuilt 8 1/4 from a later model dart (73-75). The car starts and shifts fine. I haven't driven it in a couple years since it needs aligned.

Extra Details: All chrome has been replated and all stainless polished with no imperfections. Seats are all reupholstered with new foam. Many NOS parts. Repaded $800 dash pad from just dashes. Electronic Ignition (Pertronix), new motor mounts, external voltage limiter with NOS cluster, original working AM radio with an extra plug-in under the dash to connect your iPhone to the rear speakers. Extra set of body painted steel wheels with hub caps.

Below are some pictures from a couple years ago. Since these pictures were taken I've added the body side trim around the white stripe and also the lower valance trim. I really hate to let it go, but it needs a new owner with the time to finish and enjoy it. PM me for details. Thanks for looking! Robert

front1.jpg
front2.jpg
rear.jpg
side.jpg
engine1.jpg

home4.jpg

shop6.jpg
mike2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-