-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkjjeep

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Now that I've had this car for a while I've decided I want something different. Looking for BASIC A Body or B Body Mopar with manual brakes, manual steering, no A/C. Must be clean and absolutely rust free like mine. Prefer 2 door. Auto or manual trans OK. What ya got? I am not too worried about value as high as mine if I find the right car. My Barracuda:
[FOR SALE] - 1965 Barracuda 273 auto
And here is the link to the Bring A Trailer auction and pictures. Note that the car no longer has that power brake booster - it's been converted back to manual brakes.
1965 Plymouth Barracuda

Last edited:
Now that I've had this car for a while I've decided I want something different. Looking for BASIC A Body or B Body Mopar with manual brakes, manual steering, no A/C. Must be clean and absolutely rust free like mine. Prefer 2 door. Auto or manual trans OK. What ya got? I am not too worried about value as high as mine if I find the right car. My Barracuda:
[FOR SALE] - 1965 Barracuda 273 auto
And here is the link to the Bring A Trailer auction and pictures. Note that the car no longer has that power brake booster - it's been converted back to manual brakes.
1965 Plymouth Barracuda
Let's not have 2 threads for the same car. Do you want me to merge this one with your sale thread? PM sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back