1965 barracuda HiPo

-

65formula

Reaction score
Good morning everyone..
Im new in this website and I apologize if I don’t understand how this forum works..
I found a pretty rare cuda with a c5 code engine compartment tag.
I bought it for kind of cheap and I’ll try to turn it around but I’m guessing I need to get more info on paper to clarify authenticity..
This car has factory and dealer options
Hi performance package,such as suspension,disc brakes,leaf springs,8-3/4 differential sure grip.
Also has Ac , rear defroster, rear speaker, bumpers guards ..
If anyone can provide more info about this car or someone can tell me where to find it..??
I’ll appreciate it..
Thanks

DF6D5F6E-D49C-4D45-8E9F-CAED02A6EF6E.jpeg

C7E89010-2BDE-4798-9A81-D39AB63D8285.jpeg

7320B457-5B73-458F-8608-92CD24CC2E27.jpeg

31A6CE8B-DDC6-4983-979D-8BA880A2C545.jpeg

FFEA0553-C372-4361-BA82-DC609B35BB89.jpeg

Here’s a fender tag decoder.
Early Valiant Barracuda Club - Fender Tags

Looks like a nice car with great upgrades like the Commando engine parts and disc brakes with a dual master cylinder.
It does NOT appear to be an original Formula S.
I can’t tell but it may have originally had AC.
It’s has the upgrades needed to make it useable in today’s traffic and could make someone a nice unique daily driver.
The difficulty is the value on these is especially low but are trending up but not a lot. So be careful- do not spend too much on this as you can be underwater financially. I think the only time to purchase one of these is when you really love it and intend to keep it for many years as they are totally unprofitable financially but remember the alternative is to drive one of today’s bland-mobiles.

Here’s a fender tag decoder.
Early Valiant Barracuda Club - Fender Tags

Looks like a nice car with great upgrades like the Commando engine parts and disc brakes with a dual master cylinder.
It does NOT appear to be an original Formula S.
I can’t tell but it may have originally had AC.
It’s has the upgrades needed to make it useable in today’s traffic and could make someone a nice unique daily driver.
The difficulty is the value on these is especially low but are trending up but not a lot. So be careful- do not spend too much on this as you can be underwater financially. I think the only time to purchase one of these is when you really love it and intend to keep it for many years as they are totally unprofitable financially but remember the alternative is to drive one of today’s bland-mobiles.
That’s the weird part on this car..
Is not a c2 (formula s) but for what I have been researching it has almost all the options as a formula S and some...
The only things missing to be a formula is the badges,and the tach..
I have seen formulas s with less options then this c5 code

-
Back