-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Closnuff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided to part out one of my 65 Barracudas. I am not sure I want to part with the rear of the car at this time. Parts that I am sure about selling are as follows:
Hoods (2 available) $150 each
Doors: $200 each
RF Fender $150
LF Fender: $75 (Needs work)
Rear glass: $200
273 CI Long block: Make offer
Seats $100 each (need upholstered)
Rear seats $100 (2 available)
Cowl $75
Many trim pieces: Make offers
I should add that the car is kept under tarps due to no windshield and it may take a day or two to confirm condition and availability of parts depending on the weather.

Please don't hesitate to inquire no matter how obscure the item. I have parted out 2 of these previously and have saved quite a bit of interior & exterior trim, lights, etc. Let me know what you need. Shipping will need to be determined. I can accept paypal, cash or checks. No parts will be shipped until payment is confirmed
IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the corner and straight window moulding clips for front and rear.

Hi, I am looking for:

- the knobs for wiper and the lights and any knob there on the dash.
- Manual shifter boot (if your cars a manual)
-steering wheel if its in a good condition and its horn button
-the drivers side fresh air vent (located under the dash)
-Also need the round cover that goes in between the engine and the flywheel (not sure what its called)
I may need more things I cant remember right now but let me know if the ones above are available

Did you ever get a chance to check on the driver side window regulator?

Hi, I am looking for:

- the knobs for wiper and the lights and any knob there on the dash. Yes. Make me an offer
- Manual shifter boot (if your cars a manual) Car is automatic
-steering wheel if its in a good condition and its horn button Wheel is good but does not have the horn cap
-the drivers side fresh air vent (located under the dash) Missing
-Also need the round cover that goes in between the engine and the flywheel (not sure what its called) Do you mean the piece around the starter?
I may need more things I cant remember right now but let me know if the ones above are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back