[FOR SALE] 1965 Barracuda Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better pictures of the doors for those who have inquired. Very solid and straight

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

cause they are FORD down seats! Ok, thanks. do you have a straight driver side rear fenderwell trim piece?
Disregard, looks like you dont from the pics.
Are you going to cut this up after all the bolt on parts are sold?

Last edited:
cause they are FORD down seats! Ok, thanks. do you have a straight driver side rear fenderwell trim piece?
Disregard, looks like you dont from the pics.
Are you going to cut this up after all the bolt on parts are sold?
Yes, but as stated in the original post, I am using the back end of it. I may have a spare stainless wheelwell trim if that's what you are referencing. There is a lot of trim inside the car

I would do $50 on the radio and $80 on the steering wheel. Steering wheel pics are posted. The radio does work. Not sure if it is perfect as I could only pick up a couple of the stronger AM stations in my area. Could have been the antenna I was using as well. Has all the knobs, faceplate, and the push buttons work. They were a little stiff at first but after a couple uses, seem to be moving the dial from one end to the other

I’ll take the steering wheel. PM sent.

the steering wheel I think you are selling to cheap I will give you 100.00
What do you want for the shifter, cables and the floor brackets? Do you have the console?

the steering wheel I think you are selling to cheap I will give you 100.00
What do you want for the shifter, cables and the floor brackets? Do you have the console?
Appreciate the offer, but it shipped on Wednesday. I do not have the console or the shifter knob. Make me an offer I can't refuse

What's the condition of the engine block? Has it ever been bored over? Any cracks?

I might be interested depending on the date. Can you get me the casting date off the side of the block, or the assembly date off the front? Assembly date is stamped in the flat area below the drivers side head gasket. Should start with "A273" for 1965.

What's the condition of the engine block? Has it ever been bored over? Any cracks?

I might be interested depending on the date. Can you get me the casting date off the side of the block, or the assembly date off the front? Assembly date is stamped in the flat area below the drivers side head gasket. Should start with "A273" for 1965.
I will look into it on the weekend. I know it's a bit rusty, and I have not attempted to turn it over manually. Hope to pull it out this coming weekend weather permitting

I will look into it on the weekend. I know it's a bit rusty, and I have not attempted to turn it over manually. Hope to pull it out this coming weekend weather permitting

I'm measuring 3.6" on the bore with a little surface rust at the top of the cylinder. Specs say 3.625" so I would have to say no to having been bored. I don't see any cracks. PM me if interested

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

I'm measuring 3.6" on the bore with a little surface rust at the top of the cylinder. Specs say 3.625" so I would have to say no to having been bored. I don't see any cracks. PM me if interested

Thank you for checking. That date is too late for my project. Good luck with the sale.

Interesting. That engine was cast on a Monday and assembled that Friday.

Just curious if you don't mind, what's the build date of the car you are parting out? It should be the first three digits on the bottom left corner of the fend tag. I only ask as a data point to understand the lag time between the engine build date, and the car build date.

Interesting. That engine was cast on a Monday and assembled that Friday.

Just curious if you don't mind, what's the build date of the car you are parting out? It should be the first three digits on the bottom left corner of the fend tag. I only ask as a data point to understand the lag time between the engine build date, and the car build date.

Wow. Into a car the following Tuesday, one week and one day after the molten iron was poured into the mold. Thanks for the info.

Do you have the divider that separates the trunk from the passenger compartment and folds down into the trunk? I need the panel, the trim around it, the latches, and the hinge.

Do you have the divider that separates the trunk from the passenger compartment and folds down into the trunk? I need the panel, the trim around it, the latches, and the hinge.
It is still on the car. Pretty sure the carpet has been removed, but I will check the overall condition. I believe it is all there and good

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back