-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wawvoid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Barracuda complete car as far as I know. Previous owner & I started to strip for restore, most parts are off car. I have had it since 2005 and on jack stands since 2008. Did run when I purchased it,last run in 2007. Some extra parts 4 speed pedals later 904 trans plus some odd & ends. It has power steering, factory air,273 cu. in. 2 bbl. auto trans. Car in northeast ohio.44024 zip. $3,600. Call or PM 440-285-7491

P6070228.JPG

P6070231.JPG

P6070240.JPG

what body work needs to be done?

how are the cowl vents and rockers?

what body work needs to be done?

how are the cowl vents and rockers?
Hi, cowl vents and rockers in good shape as seen in pic with motor shot. Lower left rear panel small spot to repair. Body needs prep for paint. Thanks for looking.

P6070232.JPG

thank you for responding.

I was referring to the vent areas inside the cowl.

If you open the vent boxes under the dash, you can put your arm up inside and feel the lip, to see if it's rusted out. Very expensive, labor intensive repair if necessary.

However, the car appears quite solid.

Is the white on the quarter panels the original paint?

thank you for responding.

I was referring to the vent areas inside the cowl.

If you open the vent boxes under the dash, you can put your arm up inside and feel the lip, to see if it's rusted out. Very expensive, labor intensive repair if necessary.

However, the car appears quite solid.

Is the white on the quarter panels the original paint?
It looks like to me to be surface rust like it was never painted from factory. White original color. I took out heater core to be checked at some point. Thank you

P4220017.JPG

P4220018.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back