Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Yeah, it’s a B body but I get ZERO help from the B body site. If it’s not a 68-70 then it’s junk to them. I have a 65 500 Coronet that I need a few things for. Hopefully someone here can help.

*front bumper, just want a straight one, not looking for perfect.
*grille and passenger side head light bezel
*Passenger front bumper mounted turn signal light housing
*trunk lid DODGE emblem that goes on the 500 finish panel and the emblem that goes on top of the trunk lid
*steering wheel horn ring and adapter. I’d also buy a complete wheel if need be.
*sun visors color not important
*right rear wheel lip molding
*both quarter panel upper molding spears

please let me know what you have! Thanks

Yeah, it’s a B body but I get ZERO help from the B body site. If it’s not a 68-70 then it’s junk to them. I have a 65 500 Coronet that I need a few things for. Hopefully someone here can help.

*trunk lid DODGE emblem that goes on the 500 finish panel and the emblem that goes on top of the trunk lid
*steering wheel horn ring and adapter. I’d also buy a complete wheel if need be.

I have a pair of solid rear frame rails for 62-65 B bodies, if you,
or anybody else needs them.

My friend has a bunch of coronet parts but he does not do the computer thing. I am going there saturday or sunday. I will see what he has for you.

My friend has a bunch of coronet parts but he does not do the computer thing. I am going there saturday or sunday. I will see what he has for you.
I just talked to him he just sold everything to a local guy. bummer sorry.

Do you know if any parts interchange with a 66? I have a 66 4 door parts car.
I believe 66-67 B body rear rails are their own animals. Front rails and torsion bar cross members are the same for 66-70 B body. Floor pans are
different between Dodge and Plymouth B bodies, like A bodies.

No, unfortunately 1966 and newer are completely different cars than 1965 and older.
I have these. Also have the column From 65 Coronet.

DSCF2364.JPG

DSCF2365.JPG

DSCF2366.JPG

DSCF2367.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back