-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 65 Dart Gt for sale, $7500.00, it's a 79 360 and 4 speed with Hurst shifter, manual steering and front disc brakes, has a 7 1/4 right now, I have a A body 8 3/4 housing, a 741 peg leg pumpkin, correct sbp 10" backing plates, with new drums, wheel cylinders, U clamps and shock mounts,set of A sbp axles. I have a second 8 3/4 rear housing with 11 inch plates, u bolts and shock mount plates. this is a b/c body professionally narrowed. I had the sbp rally's blasted and argent silver, painted, the centers were stripped and painted with the correct textured light argent, and installed the spum aluminum center caps, it has 4 new Cooper Cobra tires the have zero miles on them, new battery, I installed a dash cap, repaired the steering wheel and painted it, new turn sig switch, new coupler, installed a new instrument cluster bezel and repainted the rest of the dash bezels.
It's a 79 360, I didn't build the car or motor, sounds like a small RV type cam, doesn't smoke or make any strange noises, Eddy performer intake and a Eddy auto choke carb, new dual exhaust all the out the back, I dressed the motor up like a 273 hi-po car, installed an MSD 6A, Mallory Unilite with the circuit surge protector, MSD Blaster 2 coil and new MSD Streetfire wires.
Interior is decent as is the headliner, a tear in the drivers seat bottom and some heat cracking on the top of the rear seat, I took out the shaggy fur that was the rear package tray, I have a new board to put in there,all the glass is good, someone added the flip style gas cap, paint is old and cracking, carpet is okay, but needs dyeing.
I removed the heater box to install a Vintage Air under dash AC/heat/defrost unit, I also have the SBM Sanden AC compressor bracket with all the hardware that I had powder coated satin black that will go with the car.
I have a new set of A body exhaust tips with it, two new 6X9 speakers for the rear tray. I have the grill and rear finish panel off, both are in excellent shape and have painted them light argent textured silver, the tail lights are also off to remove the rear panel.
I'm putting up a few pics as per rules and will take more tomorrow and any requested.
upload_2021-6-18_19-26-16.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-29-14.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-29-48.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-32-40.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-33-20.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-34-48.png

upload_2021-6-18_19-35-30.png

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that the NEW in the box Vintage Air AC heat and defrost also goes with the car. You'll need the compressor, lines, drier, and condenser.

Since the Vintage Air AC bracket won't fit the early water pump (as far as I know) I'll throw in a brand new water pump, this will require a different radiator with different inlet outlet port sides.
Also have another set of 8 3/4 backing plates to throw in.
I have some excellent tail light bezels and new tail light lenses also to throw in.
For those who don't like rally's on early A's, I'll throw in a set of 14 sbp steel rims with a very nice set of poverty caps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back