Not open for further replies.

Stumpy

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Someone glued the ball hinge on my Dart's interior rear-view mirror so I need a replacement if I want an adjustable mirror.

Would prefer the Day-Night mirror as that was OE on this car but I'd take any working ball hinge.

Thanks!

066FAB92-2172-46EC-87C6-037C7DDF27DA_1_201_a.jpeg

I know have a couple of standard mirrors and will check and see if I have any more Day/Nights left

Last edited:
Would just the mirror head work? I think I have one. I'll go look.

I have a good day/night mirror head. If you'll PM me your address, I'll send it to you.

Would just the mirror head work? I think I have one. I'll go look.
I'm not sure what the "head" is. I need the part with the mirror itself and the adjustable ball socket joint. It looks like there are some tabs that you can pop the mirror out of the assembly but given that it is my only mirror right now I don't want to end up breaking my only mirror. I've got an okay but pitted post.

I'm not sure what the "head" is. I need the part with the mirror itself and the adjustable ball socket joint. It looks like there are some tabs that you can pop the mirror out of the assembly but given that it is my only mirror right now I don't want to end up breaking my only mirror. I've got an okay but pitted post.

The mirror head is what you are asking for.

Good news! I managed to work the ball joint free. Works great now. I think it might have just been corrosion. Thanks to everyone for looking for a replacement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back