-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
It's taken considerable thought and anguish to even decide to put this car up for sale. In any case, another project is calling, and liquidation is necessary to further that project. This bad boy is a 1965 Barracuda with a 273 2 barrel and a 4 speed. It sat for a while before I got my hands on it. Guessing 10-15 years. I was able to get the engine running and it sounds good but does smoke a little and could use a tune up. It is a solid car and in pretty good shape over all but will need a little metal work in the lower quarters, and the spare tire well is a little soggy. I do have a spare tire well in great shape that will go with the car. There are some small spots in the floor that will need attention, but shouldn't be too bad to repair. Frame rails are solid. The back seat is in good shape, though the front seats will need a re-cover. The glass is in good shape thought the windshield will need to be replaced as it has a good crack in it, but would be drivable as is. I am missing the V8 emblem on the drivers side, but all other trim is intact and included. Backup lenses are cracked and will need to be replaced. I am including an additional tail light housing with lenses(passenger side) as well.
This car runs and drives. Also has new master cylinder. Needs the rest of the brake system validated, but it does stop on it's own. I haven't got to the fuel tank yet. Probably needs to be replaced but certainly a cleaning at a minimum. A great, solid project that runs, drives, stops. Wish I could keep it, but my Duster needs the funds.
Car is located in West Jordan, Utah.
Check
Cars and parts for sale
for additional pics
Asking $2200

cuda2.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda7.jpg

cuda6.jpg

cuda5.jpg

cuda4.jpg

It's taken considerable thought and anguish to even decide to put this car up for sale. In any case, another project is calling, and liquidation is necessary to further that project. This bad boy is a 1965 Barracuda with a 273 2 barrel and a 4 speed. It sat for a while before I got my hands on it. Guessing 10-15 years. I was able to get the engine running and it sounds good but does smoke a little and could use a tune up. It is a solid car and in pretty good shape over all but will need a little metal work in the lower quarters, and the spare tire well is a little soggy. I do have a spare tire well in great shape that will go with the car. There are some small spots in the floor that will need attention, but shouldn't be too bad to repair. Frame rails are solid. The back seat is in good shape, though the front seats will need a re-cover. The glass is in good shape thought the windshield will need to be replaced as it has a good crack in it, but would be drivable as is. I am missing the V8 emblem on the drivers side, but all other trim is intact and included. Backup lenses are cracked and will need to be replaced. I am including an additional tail light housing with lenses(passenger side) as well.
This car runs and drives. Also has new master cylinder. Needs the rest of the brake system validated, but it does stop on it's own. I haven't got to the fuel tank yet. Probably needs to be replaced but certainly a cleaning at a minimum. A great, solid project that runs, drives, stops. Wish I could keep it, but my Duster needs the funds.
Car is located in West Jordan, Utah.
Check
Cars and parts for sale
for additional pics
Asking $2200

View attachment 1715032033

View attachment 1715032034

View attachment 1715032035

View attachment 1715032036

View attachment 1715032038

View attachment 1715032040
pm sent