-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heeva Asefvaziri

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All! This is my introduction to and first post on this forum!

Up for sale is my 1965 Plymouth Barracuda. I bought this car when I was 16 and have owned it for almost 15 years. and have done an extensive amount of work to it.

I have removed certain components that were not in-use. Most were removed from the firewall or the interior under the dash (e.g. heater fan, heater core, etc…). I did this in order to really clean under the dash when the new wiring harness was installed. I have all of these parts in boxes and will be included them with the sale.

The car has had the following done to it:
  • Engine: 273 ci. V8 - Professionally rebuilt in Los Angeles, less than 1000 miles.
  • Transmission: Torqueflite 904 – Professionally rebuilt by Aamco in San Luis Obispo, less than 1000 miles.
  • Entire car has been rewired (from headlights to taillights) with brand new Kwikwire wiring harness. All electrical connections were made by me with heatshrunk, waterproofed connectors.
  • All wiring in heat-sensitive locations wrapped in asphalt tubing to prevent damage.
  • New Digital gauges from Intellitronix and custom gauge bezel installed. Includes GPS Speedometer, Tachometer, oil pressure, fuel, temperature, and voltage sensors.
  • New Spal electric cooling fan. Turns on automatically via temperature sensor.
  • Aluminum radiator
  • New Stainless Steel coolant overflow tank
  • New Thermostat
  • New Battery
  • New MSD spark plug wires
  • MSD Electronic Ignition: Ready-To-Run Billet Distributor
  • New MSD Ignition coil
  • New Edelbrock 650cfm carburetor with electric choke
  • Offenhauser aluminum intake manifold
  • New one-wire alternator
  • New lightweight Summit Racing starter
  • K&N air filter
  • New Battery
  • Custom designed/welded true dual exhaust with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers: from original manifolds to exhaust tips.
  • Interior carpeting: Black
  • New aluminum gas tank
  • Rebuilt Suspension with added sway bar
  • Boyd Coddington Fury Billet Aluminum 17” wheels
Included old/original parts:
  • Radiator
  • Radiator Fan
  • Heater
  • Wiring Harness
  • Fuse Box
  • Starter
  • Alternator
  • Gauge bezel & gauges
I am asking $10,000 obo. Thanks for looking! I am happy to answer any and all questions.

IMG_7847.JPG

IMG_7852.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

IMG_7855.JPG

IMG_7856.JPG

IMG_7857.JPG

IMG_7859.JPG

IMG_7862.JPG

IMG_7863.JPG

IMG_7879.JPG

Hello All! This is my introduction to and first post on this forum!

Up for sale is my 1965 Plymouth Barracuda. I bought this car when I was 16 and have owned it for almost 15 years. and have done an extensive amount of work to it.

Nice car. Welcome to the board. Can you tell us what's going on with the paint?

Nice car. Welcome to the board. Can you tell us what's going on with the paint?
Thank you! I have been a long time lurker and have found some awesome digging through old posts. I thought what better place to post the car for sale?

The paint overall looks decent however there are obvious signs of rust with most of it being on the surface. The paint is peeling on a lot of spots and to be honest, it just really needs some love in this area. In regards to the stripe, it is not original to the car as I recall the guy I bought it from about 14 years ago had it painted on. As far as I can tell, the car has always been white.

I included a few more pictures that hopefully show more about the cosmetic condition of the car. I am happy to take requests for pictures if you (or anyone) would like to see more. Thanks, again!

IMG_7867.JPG
IMG_7868.JPG
IMG_7869.JPG
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7871.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back