[WANTED] 1965 Speedo Drive Gear Needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have found, it seems any of those early gears are hard to find. I know I have at least 1 white one; I will check and see if I have any others.

It needs to be a 18 (purple) or 19 tooth (dark blue). Either one will put me in the ball park with 185 /13's and 323 rear gears .18 is the best choice but as it is now I'm reading 50 + MPH at around 30.

I just looked in my FSM and it says the 18 is correct for 3.23 and 700x13 tires - which I'm guessing might be close to the 185x13. I will get to my storage and see what I have.

All my 65-earlier speedometer gears from left to right - 17 tooth, 18 tooth, 19 tooth and 21 tooth
92965AAE-FD82-48EC-B6C2-BFD5D7C4BB1F.jpeg

So,How much do you want for the purple one. I'd like to fix my speedo before the summer when I head up to the Adirondacks with the rat wagon to work on my camp.It's a 400 mile trip each way and there are lots of speed traps along the way

So,How much do you want for the purple one. I'd like to fix my speedo before the summer when I head up to the Adirondacks with the rat wagon to work on my camp.It's a 400 mile trip each way and there are lots of speed traps along the way
Send him a personal message. That might help.

Hey Mike - Thought I had included a price early in the thread but see I didn't. Gave it to him in his PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back