[SOLD] 1965 Valiant Signet Convertible w/factory Hurst 4 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the fender tag, how much for the whole car. Pictures of the underside and trunk, engine ect.. No tach?

Your inbox is full. I’d be interested in the two front seats. Let me know what you’d want for them.

Your inbox is full. I’d be interested in the two front seats. Let me know what you’d want for them.
I just cleared my inbox. Thanks for letting me know it was full. I'll check on the seats today.
Chris

Can you post the fender tag, how much for the whole car. Pictures of the underside and trunk, engine ect.. No tach?
The car is sitting on a trailer. I won't be able to take good pictures of the underside. I can take pictures of the trunk and engine and fender tag. Parts are being sold just let me know what you want and I'll let you know what's left.
Chris

Send me a PM and I can give you more information. I took some pictures today of the seats.
Chris

Does it have the add-on metal plate to the right of the gas pedal and the pentastar on the right front fender
upload_2020-3-27_21-1-32.png

upload_2020-3-27_20-59-59.png

I don't know about the metal. I'll look tomorrow. I believe it has the pentastar.
Chris

What condition is the plate around the shifter in?
The plate around the shifter is not broken. It does have some pitting, I guess that it is pot metal. I couldn't get a good picture of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back