-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70SwingerGT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in the process of collecting pieces to restore this 66 Formula S car. I have found (and acquired) several parts cars, but seems every damn one of them has something wrong with the grille/bumper/brackets. Looking for a clean front end for this fish that won't require taking out a second mortgage lol. Where's my FLORIDA peeps at?!

(Curtis Yeomans in Inverness, FL) will be doing the body/paint work.

66 Barracuda grilles are super hard to find in good shape, even the round fish emblem is tough in good shape, it’s common to find one with a missing stud too

I personally went thru 10 cars and ended up have one pass grille repaired and both re-chromed to get the package I needed for my 66 Barracuda. I used a chrome company in East Hartford, CT. Over $1000 to chrome the grilles and fix the small crack.

Another option is to use 66 Valiant grill maybe with Barracuda center section with the fish emblem. These (Valiant) are aluminum and 5 lbs lighter and seem to hold up a lot better than the Barracuda's pot metal. Look much cleaner as well, the lines of the center section match up with the outer grill lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back