Status
Not open for further replies.

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm also posting this on B Bodies, but figured someone here might have one available. I'm hoping to find my dad one of the last pieces to the puzzle we've been working on since I was 8 years old in 1992.... yeah, 1992. We bought the car and it's what i learned to turn wrenches on...we worked on it for a few years as the cash came available, the car is completely done minus a finish paint job and the hood lip trim. Once I was 15 we switched gears and he helped me build my Dakota and the Coronet has been sitting since waiting on the world to move. We've got the one that came on the car, but it's dinged up and such and I know he doesn't want to use it. I'm hoping to find someone here that has one in good shape that might be vending at Carlisle or that is going to be attending Carlisle that I could meet. If anybody out there has one, please either respond here or PM me.

Thanks

D

66 Coronet 2dr htp 440 727 8-3/4

Those are really tough to find.
For some reason the grille surrounds and hood trim on those cars gets beat to hell.
67's seem to fare better. Not sure why.
I found four 67 lip trims (and bought three of them) before I found a decent 66.

They do turn up on ebay every now and then.

67 is different than the 66's. They're a one year only deal. I don't think the Charger trim is the same as the coronet either

Charger is not the same. Deeper and mounts different.

Might work but not sure.

That's kinda what I figured. So far I'm striking out. Problem is at carlisle most of the trim guys have all this misc trim thrown into barrels and on top of tables, etc. Next to impossible to pick one out of the stack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back