-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Ironhead

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I have a red center console for an auto tranny and a nice gauge cluster. The console appears to be complete. I got the console with a drag car I bought and do not plan on using it. I would say for it being 44 years old its in very good shape. I believe everything is there for it except the little keepers the hold top plate on. The gauge cluster is also in very good shape and shows 56,000 miles on it. I'm asking $160.00 for the console and $50.00 for the gauges. The prices are plus actual shipping and I do take paypal if you split the fees with me.

Pics
DSCF5014.jpg

DSCF5015.jpg

DSCF5016.jpg

DSCF5018.jpg

DSCF5020.jpg

DSCF5023.jpg

DSCF5024.jpg

Its from a 1966 dart GT. We turned the car into a drag car so we dont need the console. It is in great condition, It actually looks better than what the pictures show.

Does this include the temp gauge? I don't see it in the photo? Also by any chance to do have the radio bezel (no A/C)?

need conv parts can you help
I have a red center console for an auto tranny and a nice gauge cluster. The console appears to be complete. I got the console with a drag car I bought and do not plan on using it. I would say for it being 44 years old its in very good shape. I believe everything is there for it except the little keepers the hold top plate on. The gauge cluster is also in very good shape and shows 56,000 miles on it. I'm asking $160.00 for the console and $50.00 for the gauges. The prices are plus actual shipping and I do take paypal if you split the fees with me.

Sorry I only have the parts that are pictured. really need to get them out of the garage. someone make me a decent offer and they will be on thier way.

I feel like a fool. LOL I have been correcting this thread and it's 5 years old. I think I'll mark it sold and close it. The OP obviously isn't around anymore. tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back