Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I have here another set of the Formula "S" 14" hubcaps that are correct for 1966 cars. These are not as nice as the other set I have listed, and all these have some peeling paint on them and need to be restored. No lugnuts for these either, and what you see here is what is included. The outer rims of these are in decent shape and most of the restoration would need to be done to the paint, but there is also some staining on the caps, and the centers aren't as nice. All in all, not bad but certainly not for the show field as is. The second picture is of the worst one, the third pic is typical of the other 3.

My asking price for this set is $100.00 plus shipping from my house in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions, and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3384.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_3385.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 100_3387.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 264
I'll take this set. I will need a week topay for it as I am awaiting money for my truck I sold.

OK Bama, I'll box them up and send you a quote with your total including shipping. OK gang, there is a sale pending on these and I will update the thread as new information becomes available. Thanks for the ad FABO!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back