Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMaxCustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All.

I am looking for a 1967-1972 dart /scamp that I can drive As a daily driver while restoring. Loved these cars since I was a child and looking to give one a good home and breath new life into it. Thanks to all in advanced!

Olympia Wa

They are still out there you just have to find them before I do. This one had a "Volare" K-member and complete suspension welded in. So it was parted out. 340, 727, 355 rear. They pop up on facebook every other day

DSCF3044.JPG

DSCF3045.JPG

DSCF3046.JPG

DSCF3047.JPG

I know of a '71 Dart Swinger that may be for sale. It's light green (original paint) with black vinyl top, black tail stripe, black go-wing, black fiberglass hood with fresh air scoop and hood pins. The engine is #s matching 318, but has 340 heads and 340 hi-rise aluminum intake with brand new Holley Street Avenger carb, headers, and performance cam. Auto. trans on the column and 8 3/4 rear (not sure if sure grip?). Interior is two-tone green with bench seat that needs restored. All floors, trunk and frame pieces are very nice, solid original (Texas car years ago). There is a little bubbling at the edge one of the rear wheel openings and under the vinyl top at the sail panel, but not bad.

If you may be interested, let me know and I'll check with the owners.

I know of a '71 Dart Swinger that may be for sale. It's light green (original paint) with black vinyl top, black tail stripe, black go-wing, black fiberglass hood with fresh air scoop and hood pins. The engine is #s matching 318, but has 340 heads and 340 hi-rise aluminum intake with brand new Holley Street Avenger carb, headers, and performance cam. Auto. trans on the column and 8 3/4 rear (not sure if sure grip?). Interior is two-tone green with bench seat that needs restored. All floors, trunk and frame pieces are very nice, solid original (Texas car years ago). There is a little bubbling at the edge one of the rear wheel openings and under the vinyl top at the sail panel, but not bad.

If you may be interested, let me know and I'll check with the owners.

Yes sir. Sounds like a perfect car for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reaching out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back