Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1967 Barracuda Convertible . It came from the factory with a 273,which is also in the garage and goes with the car..It now sports a 340 high performance engine, Its an early Steel crank engine.. ,that was built up by the previous owner. and an 727 automatic transmission. It has beautiful black bucket seats with the shift in the console. Power steering that lets it glide down the road. The brakes have all new stainless lines and have been totally rebuilt. The front end has been completely rebuilt. It has an 8.75 rear with 2.76 gears. Duel exhausts with new Walker mufflers. The interior has new red carpet to match those 340 racing stripes down the sides. The ralley dash has the performance indicator in the dash where a lot of the barracudas had nothing. It has a aftermarket tach on the column and oil pressure/temp/and amp gauges under the dash. The rally wheels look real nice and the rubber also is good. The Convertible top is power up and down and works great. The top is in wonderful condition and has the glass rear window. The trunk is carpeted. The floorboards are solid with no rust. The body looks to be solid but there is a little rust by the rear wheels,(think it can be seen in pictures)
I've been asked about TRADES... Yea might..... want a sports car,Harley, or DUSTER ??? ASK can't hurt..
Yes and I'd like $9000. cash and with it comes a treasure trove of parts.

Attachments

• cuda1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,515
  • cuda2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,497
  • cuda3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,478
  • cuda4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,481
Pictures sent hope they all came through good. give me a call we"ll talk.

Wyo, got the pics, thanks. Love the car. Like everyone else here the distance makes a great deal not so great. That car should be sold. My wife has spotted as house on the water so a purchase at this time is a no go. I appreciate your time,guess my dream of having a notch ,a vert and a fastback will have to wait.
Thanks again.

Consider a 56 Savoy in trade? Savoy has a 440/727 w/ 8 3/4 sure grip. As with others I am a distance out, but we could work that out if you are interested.
Andy

Attachments

• 56 Plymouth 004.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 56 plymouth Interior 1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 56 Plymouth008.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 56 Plymouth002.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 56 Plymouth001.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,077
  • 56 Plymouth012a.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,081
Sparky ... thats Ok I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks.

Trade??? 56 Savoy Hmmm.... it is nice but have to turn it down.

Anyone else?

I been trying to trade for a Harley in the area.. If anyone has a trade let me know Duster or whatever? Cash is just to scarce in this economy I guess.

I have a 2001 Dyna low rider about 15000 mile i run full synthetic V&H long shots single fire ignition stage 2 kit for the carb.will get pics up later.????

How about a 98 FXDWG, 26000 miles, custom real flame paint job, detachable windshield and bags, 2 into 1 exhaust, Mustang seat, Kurykan air cleaner, custom sissy bar and headlight, Hypercharger air cleaner. Runs perfect and needs nothing. Sadly I am in Charlotte so this is probably a pipe dream.

Attachments

• BILD0026.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 778
Here you go,73 swinger,318 (.030),360 heads(587 castings),.464 cam,double roller,eddy manifold and carb,0 miles,fresh paint(this weekend),carpet,package tray,trunk divider,floor pans.8 1/4 sure grip,3.55,904 with kit.

Attachments

• 100_0069.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 592
  • painted dart.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 592
  • mymotor.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 606
Would you be interested in trading for a '79 Chrysler 300? It is a true survivor car and is in great shape..........in fact I have displayed it in the survivor tent at the Mopar Nats for 3-4 years. It is a numbers matching car and has 63,000 miles, everything works including a/c, no rust and one of 3811 ever built. The special thing about this car is it was sent to Hurst to have the T-tops installed, so virtually it is the only known Hurst T-top car to exist...........let me know.

No, but thanks for the offer.. Just not what i'm into..

Would you be interested in trading for a '79 Chrysler 300? It is a true survivor car and is in great shape..........in fact I have displayed it in the survivor tent at the Mopar Nats for 3-4 years. It is a numbers matching car and has 63,000 miles, everything works including a/c, no rust and one of 3811 ever built. The special thing about this car is it was sent to Hurst to have the T-tops installed, so virtually it is the only known Hurst T-top car to exist...........let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back