Not open for further replies.

Stroked408

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm letting go of my project cars and before I second guess myself and go all in on this, I wanted to offer up my 67 Barracuda fastback. Please PM me for more details or to discuss on the phone. Here's the important stuff:

Located in Hayward, CA just south of Oakland. If you live in the LA area and we confirm a deal, I will be coming down to the Fall Fling Mopar show at Irwindale Speedway on Saturday October 24 and can deliver it then. We can discuss details for price/shipping, etc.

- Clean and clear California title in my name. Current plates and tags
- It's a pretty solid car with the only bad rust being in the passenger side lower quarter and a section of the trunk. I didn't want to cover it in primer, full disclosure. This can be a drag car or resto mod, however you want to build it.
- Not shown, I can offer up a running 360/727 drivetrain for an additional $1500.
- Not shown, I have a complete rust free trunk floor that will come with purchase. It was removed from another Barracuda.
- Not shown, interior panels, window trim, trunk trim, front and rear glass, front/ rear bumpers. included.
- Not shown, new fuel tank, sending unit, straps, & 3/8" fuel line. Tank has bung welded in if you want to go w/ fuel injection
- Mini tub/leaf spring relocation was started (previous owner) but not finished (grind & weld gaps)
- New 275/60 15 Cooper Cobra's on 15x8.5 Ansens in the rear (if you don't want them I'll deduct some off the price)
- 4 speed hump is not welded on and original piece of floor that was cut out is still available, so you can choose.
- No seats. If I bought a bench, new buyer may want buckets, vice versa.
- Small bolt pattern drums up front
- Dana 60 housing included (no gears or axles), was shortened to fit this car. Has small 7 1/4" to make it roll.

$4500

67 cuda w Ansens.jpg

67 cuda side Ansens.jpg

67 cuda pass side shot.jpg

67 cuda roof 1.jpg

67 cuda 4 speed hump.jpg

67 cuda front floor.jpg

67 cuda lower qtr rust passg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back