Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab_64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hemi Orange (originally White), tan interior
89,268 miles (TMU, but I strongly suspect this is true mileage)
225 Slant Six, 2 bbl carb., 3 spd. Automatic trans.
Clean title, in hand.

Mechanical work performed while I've owned the car:

Stock engine & transmission rebuild at 84,400 miles
Front end rebuild, added 383 torsion bars
NOS Holley 2 bbl. carb
Front disc brakes (from 1973-76 A-body)
New brake master cylinder
8-1/4" Rear end (from 1973-76 A-body), 2.76:1 axle ratio
14" Rallye-style wheels, with Big Bolt Pattern (car now has all right-hand lug nuts)
BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires (hardly any wear, but now 11 years old)
New seat foam in front buckets
Grant repro "Tuff Wheel" steering wheel
Chrysler electronic distributor
GM-style HEI ignition module
New (rebuilt stock) radiator

I am the 3rd owner of this car, having bought it in a Houston Texas suburb in October 2004. It has spent its entire life in Texas and California, so no rust issues. Originally white, the PO took it down to bare metal, block-sanded, and sprayed it with Sikkens "Hemi Orange" paint. I found it online, traveled to Houston to look at it, spent a few days getting it roadworthy, then drove it back home to SoCal. I have done all the mechanical additions (listed above). I've put only 8,100 miles on it in the nearly 18 years I've had it. I don't take it out in the rain, and I've always used a wet towel whenever I wash it. Since I am very tall, I've moved the driver's seat back six inches, and also lowered it (no new holes were drilled, it can be easily undone, and the stock seat base & track mechanism are included in the sale). Also comes with a car cover, the original steering wheel, and the four original hubcaps.

Asking $18,500 OBO - no trades, located in 92630 (Orange County, CA - 1 hour South of Los Angeles). I am motivated to sell - let's talk!

PM me here with questions - I have many more pictures.

Thanks, FABO!

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Could you post some additional pictures of the trunk, rear seat, right side ? Thanks Red B.

Note: This car has a column shift (not console).

More pictures:

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Since I posted the first pictures on July 10th, I've installed a new trunk weatherstrip, which allows the trunk lid to sit lower and fit correctly.

This was a quality piece, obtained from Detroit Muscle Technologies: Mopar A B C E Body 62-76 Trunk Weatherstrip 18ft - "Y" profile, SOFT DMT Brand

IMG_2580.PNG

IMG_2581.PNG

Unfortunately, I can only add four pictures in a single post. If you'd like to see more, PM me your email address, and I'll send them to you in an email. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back