1967 Dart GT Finish panel.

-
Is there anyone out trere that does restoration on trunk
finish panels. Thanks
I see you are in worsh-ing-ton as my HS Electronics teacher would say,

Grave yard cars used some one in that neck of the woods, might be a state south of you. You could check their face book page?

A few years back i ran into someone at the mopanats who restored them and i wanted to do mine. He wanted mine for his plus 600 bucks i believe.

At the time i was poor and 6 hours from home.
Lost his card but i thought it was Florida way

There's a member who was on FBBO some years back that did trim resto, and his prices were more than fair. I think he quoted me $750 for the trim panel, 2 grilles, and headlight bezels. Maybe ask over there. No, I don't remember his name either.

I used GTL metal polishing in NJ
For my 67 gt panel

20201217_082317.jpg

Any before pics to compare with by chance?
No . The 4 piece boarders had a dig or two. The finish panel had a few dents. He polished and painted the silver argent and black. With shipping it was $500 if I can remember correctly.

Screenshot_20210720-174623_Messenger.jpg

No . The 4 piece boarders had a dig or two. The finish panel had a few dents. He polished and painted the silver argent and black. With shipping it was $500 if I can remember correctly.

Not bad!! Mine has a couple spots I'd like to get perfect. Nervous about shipping or letting someone mess with it though. That looks like nice work!

View attachment 1715827703

1967-dodge-dart (37).jpeg

-
Back