-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwphaup

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted 1967 Dart deck lid trim. there are 4 pieces. Same trim around the GT finish panel. If yours are damaged send photos because only 1 of my pieces is damaged. I am open to to a complete set. Thanks I am located in Wittmann AZ where we have 2 seasons, summer and HELL!
thumbnail

Wanted 1967 Dart deck lid trim. there are 4 pieces. Same trim around the GT finish panel. If yours are damaged send photos because only 1 of my pieces is damaged. I am open to to a complete set. Thanks I am located in Wittmann AZ where we have 2 seasons, summer and HELL!
thumbnail
I have some of them NOS!

Hopefully someone has the pieces you need. Years ago before the internet, I had a 67 GT & somebody ran into the rear end of it. I found a deck lid & bumper right away, it took me over year to find the finish panel, the GT emblem & the 4 pieces of trim.

I took down the pallet from the barn tonight. We've had almost 85 degrees here which is alot. Anyway I'll shoot a picture for you tomorrow morning.

I just picked up a 67 Dart with that trim, if you're still looking. By the way it is only two pieces. The opposite sides reverse. Top left and right bottom, top right and left bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back