Status
Not open for further replies.

440 4 speed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
UPDATED PICTURES

I'm seriously interested in selling so if you are seriously interested in buying, let's talk.

Purchased the car five years ago. Had been looking for many years for the right body to completely restore and this car fits the bill. Very straight and very minimal rust. No Flintstone car here. Life happens and I have been unable to restore this and was hoping to find someone who could restore it to its full potential. The car is a 1967 Dodge Dart GT 273 4-Barrell Factory Car. The car came factory with power steering, power disc brakes, air conditioning, bucket seats, console, 323 posi rear end, and factory tinted windows. According to the fender tag, the factory color is turbine bronze metallic. Also came with factory undercoating. When I got it, the previous owners were trying to turn it into a race car. They changed the engine to a 360. I heard it run for 15 seconds. It sounded good but the carburetor was cracked and leaked badly. They also changed the rear end to an 8-3/4 391 posi, big bolt pattern. They removed the original harness and butchered a painless wiring harness into the car which I removed because of wiring damage. I have started breaking the car down to get the body ready for paint and still have everything that was taken off except the vinyl top (which will of course all be included with the car). The picture of the car on the trailer and the one after that shows the trim on and are when I got the car. There is a link to photobucket showing different stages of disassembly and the other pictures are how it sits now. It has been securely stored inside a garage since I got it. This car is not a junker. It needs minimal body work and would restore fantastic. The picture of the door with the rust spots is the worst rust on the car IMO. More pictures below. Car is super straight.

Asking $5500 OBO. (Buyer can pick up in person or must arrange and pay for shipping. Deposit on the car made via PayPal will hold the car while this gets arranged).

I do have a new wiring harness (purchased from Year One), missing only one section from the engine compartment side. I bought the harness to change the car over to an electronic ignition. This brand new harness is included in my asking price, but if you do not need it we can factor that into the offer. i.e. I will take less if you do not want the harness. Picture below. For reference, the Year One part numbers are RL20 (rear lamp harness), HU304A (dash harness), HU257AM (engine & forward light harness), and L38442 (AC heater harness/dash), retail on Year One currently over $1000 just for the harness.

PM with questions, requests, offers etc. Motivated seller. Thanks.

Here is the link to photobucket: <iframe width="480" height="360" src="1967 Dodge Dart Slideshow by Bobby Wood"></iframe>

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

DSCN1765.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

View attachment 1715409797

View attachment 1715409798

View attachment 1715409799

h4.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

View attachment 1715410145

car6.jpg

Last edited:
More current pictures including pictures of all the parts, including all the bins, where parts are tagged and bagged. Trunk shown with dash, door panels, radiator etc.

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

car9.jpg

car10.jpg

carparts.jpg

carparts2.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

It is pretty much a shell he’s got it all stripped down with the parts to put it back together it’s a nice clean car to start with

Been asked for pictures of the trunk. Couple tiny holes just past the seam where the trunk meets the floorboard, and holes in spare tire holder where the previous owner had a fuel cell mounted. so those holes are man made. Otherwise surface rust and pitting. See pictures.

dr5.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr4.jpg

dr8.jpg

dr9.jpg

dr10.jpg

dr11.jpg

tr7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back