Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart440

dart 270 4 door
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to sell my 67 dart slant 6 auto with factory a/c in 19 days due to moving. Interior is out of the car it needs a driver floor pan, carpet, headliner, and seats covered. I have everything that came out of it. It will nee 2 real small patches by the back window and rear quarter panels are just beginning to show issues. For an original south Georgia car it's is great shape and was running and driving prior to being taken apart. I was asking 2000 but am accepting any cash offers. Car is in glennville Georgia right above fort Stewart. If it's not sold I will strip and part it out then scrap what's left I need the money and I have no way to take it with me.

Attachments

• 0222141703.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,417
  • 0223141310.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,404
Glass is in Savannah I can get it I have the stock interior and some spare parts and I was going to repair and repaint it but Bill of sale is all I got with it

Will be crushed after next weekend if not sold any offer accepted I'm asking 1500

Shoot Greg Purcell a PM. He's in the Savannah area. He might be interested.

I will part it out completely before it is scrapped I hate to do it guys but it has to go and I need the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back