-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 GTX, NOM, auto on column has some rust, runs. 1968 sport fury original 440 car, runs, very rusty. I'm looking to trade one or both for a solid project.

I'm 15 minutes outside of Jefferson City. I'm tryingt to post pictures again. Thanks!

Attachments

• 68 PLYMOUTH 007.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 860
  • 68 PLYMOUTH 019.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 827
  • 68 PLYMOUTH 021.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 852
  • GTXdriver.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 854
  • GTXdriverInterior.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 841
  • GTXpassengerRear.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 854
I'd like trade or sell the GTX and fury together for $9500 or trade the GTX for a solid A body and maybe use the 440 from the fury?

Decent resto project, I wish someone else owned it. Thanks!

I know what you mean there. I sold all of my nice stuff, now i wish someone else owned all of my projects and salvage cars and I still had something nice.
I'm located south of Ft. Leonard Wood, btw.
Dallas

I've sold three cars within the last year, have three more projects to sell, seems like I have to take a trade in plus cash in order to sell one? I don't mind a project, actually looking for a solid A body project to trade for, but nothing yet.

I don't mind a project, actually looking for a solid A body project to trade for, but nothing yet.

The GTX was sweet. I probably would have driven it as it was, as I can't bring myself to tackle a restoration any more. However, someday I do want to own a real nice '66-'67 B-body.

I have a decent '72 Dart project for sale. Not perfectly rust free as it has some in the outer quarters but the floors, trunk, and rails are really nice. It has a warmed over 318 with a built trans sitting in it.. The worst thing about this car is that it is almost completely torn apart. Not that it really matters since you generally tear them apart anyway, but it really kills it to sell it.
If you're interested in something like that, I can email some pics. Also, it's close enough you can come down and look at it as I'm just south of Ft. Leonard Wood.
Thanks,
Dallas

1967 GTX, NOM, auto on column has some rust, runs. 1968 sport fury original 440 car, runs, very rusty. I'm looking to trade one or both for a solid project.

I have a 72 Plymouth scamp , hot 318,727 small rear end ,I am going to list it for 8500 ?

I'd like trade or sell the GTX and fury together for $9500 or trade the GTX for a solid A body and maybe use the 440 from the fury?
I have a solid 72 swinger I'd be interested in trading? Message me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back