My wife made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a new project, so this project must go. Up for sale is a mostly-disassembled 1967 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2dr, a large number of used good parts for the car and a whole pile of new parts for the car that I've been collecting over the past several years, but never got around to doing anything with. The Valiant itself is a 1967 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2dr. This car has very little rust---it only needs new front floorpans and a bit of patchwork at the bottom edge of the right rear quarter behind the rear wheel---since it was brought to Illinois from Arizona. The Valiant has never been in a major accident, from what I can tell, and has been inspected at a local body shop. The local body shop gave the car a clean bill of health. The Valiant also has subframe connectors and rear torque boxes already installed. The hood that came on the car has been hacked up to mount a pro stock-style hood scoop and was drilled/plated for hood pins, so it's in fairly poor shape and probably not useful for anything but sheetmetal. The Valiant seems to have been someone's toy at one point. There is a big cut in the firewall for upper bellhousing bolt access...Stupid. The k-member was hacked up for a front-sump oil pan. The transmission tunnel has been hacked up. The car has a manual-transmission pedal box but came with a later-model, automatic-transmission column. The Valiant is fairly disassembled. The only major assemblies still bolted in place are the doors. Before the Valiant was relocated to my garage, it was stored in a fairly unsafe garage. The car got vandalized. One of the reasons I picked this particular car to bring in was cause it had lots of good, hard-to-find hardware: the grills, the center emblem, good glass, good tail lights, good front turn signals, etc. Of course, the vandals smashed most of that, but didn't do any major damage to the main body itself...They didn't kick in quarters, jump on the roof, or do anything else of the sort. The vandals dented the rear trunk lid probably beyond saving, but I've got another trunk lid for the car. I've collected a large assortment of good used parts for the car (mostly from other FABO members): a great hood, a usable trunk lid, a spare set of doors with glass (stored on a nice wood cart), a spare left fender, black '68 Signet interior panels (which look tons better than the OEM '67 interior, and definitely worlds better than the '70s tuck-and-roll panels it had when I got it), a great '73-'76 A-body V8 k-member---the original was hacked up beyond saving for a truck-type oil pan---and an a-body 8-3/4" axle housing with a '742' differential of unknown gear ratio and without Sure-Grip unit, all the missing glass, various grills (more than a complete set, probably with spares), a nice front valence/grill surround, better lower core support (cause the original was hacked up), nice center emblem---extremely hard to find---and a good set of '68-style front and rear window trim. I have a set of '73-'76 lower control arms with swaybar tabs, but I don't know if the play in the torsion bar sockets is too great to use them on a driver. The LCAs already have reinforcing plates welded on. The original 7-1/4" rear axle is long gone, as is the hacked-up '67-only k-member and '67-only front suspension parts. The front of the car is resting on dollies I built with casters. The back of the car is resting on jackstands. I had planned on building a set of dollies for the rear, and will probably do so to help move the car. The front dollies are dual-use; they can bolt to the k-member mounting holes or the front bumper mounting holes (where they are now). The rears will bolt to the rear spring front shackle hanger holes. I have a whole pile of new hi-po parts for the car. We'll start with the front brakes...I have a good set of '73-'76 drum-brake spindles to use with AR Engineering's AR011 first-gen Viper to '73-'76 A-body drum rotor/11.75" B-body rotor kit and a set of first-gen black Dodge Viper front calipers. For the rear brakes I have a conversion kit that allows you to run Mustang rear discs on the mopar 8-3/4" rear axle. Uses "green" bearings, though. Firm Feel supplied large-ball-bearing '73-'76 A-body tubular upper control arms, as well as their polyurethane front-end rebuild kit (SKA3-A3 when I ordered it, although it looks like they use a different part number now) with upper and lower ball joints, upper and lower control arm bushings, strut rod bushings, all four tie rod ends, upper and lower bump stops and an idler arm. I ordered the kit with the 11/16" heavy-duty tie rods. Along with this kit I also ordered the '73-'76 k-member reinforcing plate kit to use with the '73-'76 V8 k-member. I also have a torn-down 5.9L/360 from a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4. The block and crank have been given a good bill of health. They have 160,000 miles so the block needs a small overbore/hone, but will make a nice builder. The engine was running when pulled, but the heads look to be in not-good shape. The car is located in a residential garage in Urbana, IL. I'm asking $3,000 OBO. Here's your chance to pick up a car from Arizona and not have to pay shipping, plus get a bunch of nice parts with it. I'll post some pics of the car once I de-clutter my garage. I've got a bunch of pics of the new parts but don't have them posted anywhere yet.