-
Status
Not open for further replies.

paytonpl3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a real 67 GTO PROJECT for sale or trade for a mopar, this is not a clone GTO. I value the GTO at 12,500. Looking for a 68-74 Mopar of equal value. This GTO is a 400, 4speed, AC, disc brake car. I have the correct motor but the tranny is not original to the car, it did come out of a 67 gto. This is a texas car with very little rust. A 2 or 3 inch patched need in right front floor pan and 1 in the trunk the same size. This car is mostly disassembled. I also have a 67 tempest that will go with it as well.

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

Do you have it listed elsewhere with more pics of both cars and interior,engine bay, trunk etc?

Thanks, Dave

Do you have it listed elsewhere with more pics of both cars and interior,engine bay, trunk etc?

Thanks, Dave
No I don't, interior is shot, seat are there but needs everything. the engine is missing intake, carb, and pulleys. This is a project, not something like throw the motor in and go. There are only a few pieces that are worth anything on the parts car.

IMG_0940[1].jpg

IMG_0941[1].jpg

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

I understand it's a project.
But there's many different levels of project and every project has a price tag and that's what I'm trying to figure out

I understand it's a project.
But there's many different levels of project and every project has a price tag and that's what I'm trying to figure out

I agree. Would you mind giving me a call or send me ur number and I will call you to tell u about the car and make sure I get you pictures u want. took number out sent u a pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back