[FOR SALE] 1968-1969 Plymouth valiant parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As my other thread was closed / deleted I will be fixing my mistakes and reposting the ads.
I've got a little bit of 1968-1969 valiant parts left from 6 cars I've parted out years ago. I don't have any sheet metal for either car. I have mainly interior, chrome pieces and small exterior pieces. I can get pictures of the parts lot this evening or in the morning once I finish getting everything sorted out and put into different groups depending on vehicle type.
Please allow time for me to post pictures.
Parts will ship usps standard post from Lehigh acres Florida.
Please feel free to ask for certain parts / pictures and or ask questions accordingly
Thanks for allowing the post, and thanks for looking.
Thanks,
Nate Middleton

Looking for buckets, please let me know what you have.

Looking for a complete steering column Light Blue would be nice a 4 speed column would be great but column shift would do everything from the steering box coupler to the horn ring let me know if you have one please blue kick panels and door panels 2dr. front & rear Thanks

before anybody buys anything from Nate ( 1968roadrunner) please know that I purchased some items and paid for with PayPal on 4-28-15 and have not received them yet nor has he made any effort to contact me and if this is not right place to put this ad please tell me where to post it as I don't want anybody else to be scammed! thank you

before anybody buys anything from Nate ( 1968roadrunner) please know that I purchased some items and paid for with PayPal on 4-28-15 and have not received them yet nor has he made any effort to contact me and if this is not right place to put this ad please tell me where to post it as I don't want anybody else to be scammed! thank you

This is the place for it. What do you have for 67 parts? I am interested once you 2 iron out your transaction.

He, Nate ( 1968roadrunner) has my money to, and I have received nothing as of yet, going on 3 weeks and I've also tried to make contact with no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back