[SOLD] 1968 426 hemi engine for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add will be deleted if you don't remove phone number.

Add will be deleted if you don't remove phone number.

Charlie's a gold member, therefore can list his phone# but I hear that his "Gold Member" icon may not be showing up under his username on the left side of the post. What are you guys seeing.

Nice price.

I'd like to talk to you about a sure grip chunk if you have one....pm me when you get a chance, Charlie.

RUNNING ENGINE. Came out of a GTX J-CODE CAR, car is long gone. The original Valve Covers aren't there, but I will include a repro set.

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Sorry I didn't know phone numbers were aloud if you were a gold member. Good luck with your sale Charlie.

Sorry I didn't know phone numbers were aloud if you were a gold member. Good luck with your sale Charlie.

Hey no problem, the odd time I forget to look when I delete a post cuss someone put there numbers in. :D. Gold members can also post their e-mail addresses but really when you consider that this is a wide open forum and spammers and bots can pick this infor out I wouldn't be posting either and don't.

I never post my e-mail address, I reason that my phone number is important to me, is I need other members to talk to me via the telephone, e-mail is nice, but not as good as the old fashion phone method lol

I always try to respectful of the valued members. I know their time is valuable, and most people don't bother checking their e-mails or pm's

thanks again

MOPAR CHARLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back