1968 Barracuda Bucket Seat Molded Foam

-

512Stroker

We are all here because we are not all there.
Reaction score
I am in need of a pair of seat foam kits for 68 Barracuda bucket seat foam replacments.
Anyone have a reliable source that would have them in stock?
Legendary is quoting 8/23 shipping

I am in need of a pair of seat foam kits for 68 Barracuda bucket seat foam replacments.
Anyone have a reliable source that would have them in stock?
Legendary is quoting 8/23 shipping

Hey 512Stroker,

Did you call Legendary? Don't rely on the website, it sucks!

I called them instead and got great service. 1-800-363-8804

BTW, they use the correct density foam, others may not , especially the cheaper priced ones.

I looked at their on-line site and could order the foam you need but the site said nothing about backorders.

Cheers!

When I ordered my upholstery last year the foam came in a few weeks, the seat covers took several months (7-8). They're also still on my workbench a year later while I build my garage.

I used these seat foams and I'm not too happy with them now that they're on. I think I'm going to pull the covers off and do a little custom foam work.

The covers will most likely look something like this after using PUI foam. See how it's like there isn't enough foam on the outer edges?

F198652753.jpg

I think putting foam on the left and right sides of the seats will give it that "bump" effect and fill the seat covers better so it looks full without any creases.

MA639100.jpg

-
Back