1968 Barracuda Coast To Coast

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
just delivered today form California, now in Cheshire CT. I bought the Barracuda from a member here on FABO davejc6. Very honest guy, I would buy from him again. here's a couple pictures in my driveway.

Attachments

• 1968 barracuda and parts 042.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 045.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 047.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 049.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 221
You got a nice car there!Of course it came up for sale after buying my 68 Barracuda,always happens that way for me.I like the gold paint.

You need to tell everybody which auto shipping service you used to transport the vehicle. Glad to hear everything went well.

just delivered today form California, now in Cheshire CT. I bought the Barracuda from a member here on FABO davejc6. Very honest guy, I would buy from him again. here's a couple pictures in my driveway.

Ok keep rubbing it in that i sold it. I'm gald you are happy. Also thank my dad!!!

You need to tell everybody which auto shipping service you used to transport the vehicle. Glad to hear everything went well.

i don't have it on me wright now, but i will post it Monday or Tuesday.

PLEASE don't say Dependable (DAS),because they weren't for my wife's '68 'Cuda !!Maybe if I'm lucky,I'll see you driving around Cheshire in it !!! The wife and I are headed up that way towards the end of the week on a cruising vacation !!

PLEASE don't say Dependable (DAS),because they weren't for my wife's '68 'Cuda !!Maybe if I'm lucky,I'll see you driving around Cheshire in it !!! The wife and I are headed up that way towards the end of the week on a cruising vacation !!

no, not them ez something. i do not have the paper in front of me at this time. you will not see me driving the car this weekend, i will be at Carlisle

no, not them ez something. i do not have the paper in front of me at this time. you will not see me driving the car this weekend, i will be at Carlisle

I think it's Chips Transport in 508 660 8900

if the number is wrong I will put my glasses on and recheck

i like to thank Dave's dad for building a great car and passing it on to me.

plumcrazy i really didn't want to sell it. to many things going on here. my wife is retiring at 58% pay her office is closing and she doesn't want to go back to work. it seemed everything was taking too long and i didn't want to change my mind.

i had the same offers here in riverside but wanted someone who would really finish it and enjoy!

Great lookin' car there. After you get it on the road think about bringing it up the the Mopar cruise-in on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington some Saturday evening. If you're interested send me a pm and I'll get you directions.

Great lookin' car there. After you get it on the road think about bringing it up the the Mopar cruise-in on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington some Saturday evening. If you're interested send me a pm and I'll get you directions.

thanks for the offer, but you might even know me. been going up the pike for many years, just not this year. We will have to hook up. my other cars are in limbo (working on them). my other 68 just came off the rotisserie, now on 4 tires. just finished blocking it. ready to shoot any day. my 69 dart all painted and putting back together. my 70 duster, engine is out getting a face lift. that's why i bought this one. Hopefully i will have this on the road soon. needs a little work.

-
Back