Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Just picked up a 68 barracuda fast back and need a few parts.

Originally a bucket seat car and has aftermarket buckets so need a complete set.

Need front window trim.

RR inside plastic panel where the rear window defrost is.

RF floor pan.

Door panels (factory black car)

Unmolested wiring harnes. (All)

Front market lights.

Front seat belts. (Black)

I know I can buy some of this aftermarket but figured I would ask here first.

Also a pic of the car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 411
The front belts in that model are not something I would want because the shoulder belts are separate from the lap belts. If I had them, fine, but If I needed front belts I would buy aftermarket 3 point belts.
As for the round side markers, beware of differences. Dodge and Plymouth are not the same. Hope this helps

Looking for good quality parts. While this car is going to be 100% stripped, media blasted and rotisoried it will be a driver so it doesn't have to have grade AA parts just grade A and B++. Please send pics with replies.

Just picked up a 68 barracuda fast back and need a few parts.

Originally a bucket seat car and has aftermarket buckets so need a complete set.

Need front window trim.

RR inside plastic panel where the rear window defrost is.

RF floor pan.

Door panels (factory black car)

Unmolested wiring harnes. (All)

Front market lights.

Front seat belts. (Black)

I know I can buy some of this aftermarket but figured I would ask here first.

Also a pic of the car.

I have an extra front windshield chrome in good condition I may sell

I have the front window trim pieces. What exact pieces do you need. I know I have the botttom piece and the 2 side pieces

Dave

I have access to a RF floor pan in this parts car. Car is not mine, it is in a u pull it yard over an hour from my house so I can not easily get to it. PM back if you can't get anything else closer.

Attachments

• 100_4210.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_4309.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 260
Sorry been busy with my house remodel. Thanks for the floor pan offer no need to drive that far. I own a mopar restoration shop and can make one if need be. I will try to get To back to everyone soon about the parts.

Hey Res. I have a set of maroon 1968 bucket seats in perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back