1968 Barracuda Trim & Misc. Parts - Help Needed Identifying / Confirming Year

-

Mpacker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm finding more from what my father left behind when he passed. I'm almost done sifting through everything, sadly most was older engine parts that were all not heavily sought after pieces.

Here are some more parts I came across, which I'm fairly certain are the last few I have, outside of a Barracuda steering column and dash (both kind of ratty IMO). Any help confirming they're from or fit a 68 Barracuda would be great. All will be for sale, but I have no idea what a fair price would be on them. If anyone can help me with that (and it doesn't break any forum rules) I'd be greatly appreciative.

I know there's a fairly rare set of trim for a 68 notchback in there. Just not sure what it's worth, or if some of the stuff is even worth trying to sell.

Thanks

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

The long, thin, twisted stainless moldings look to be from the drip rail. As warped as they are now, they may not straighten enough to re-install.

The long, thin, twisted stainless moldings look to be from the drip rail. As warped as they are now, they may not straighten enough to re-install.
I was having a rough time trying to picture where that one came from, haha. Thanks for passing the info along!

It is Barracuda stuff. Its all worth selling. Start a cassified ad before this turns into a “Mod watch” thread please!
Especially with that back window trim. :)

Search the classifieds and you will get a fairly good idea of value. Some is for all A-bodies, like the pedals and some is specific.

Last edited:
It is Barracuda stuff. Its all worth selling. Start a cassified ad before this turns into a “Mod watch” thread please!
Especially with that back window trim. :)

Search the classifieds and you will get a fairly good idea of value. Some is for all A-bodies, like the pedals and some is specific.
Thanks, will do!

If anyone can help ID the other, not glaringly obvious items, please let me know, but as @gdrill said, check the classifieds if you want to talk about buying them. I'll try and figure out a price, but if anyone want's to shoot me a PM with what they've seen, I'd be thankful! Already have an offer but want to make sure I'm not out of line, or letting them walk.

I see above door glass trim. And probably drip rail moulding, although I thought the short and skinny could have been door side pieces. Like to not hit the car next to you. But together with that long piece. It’s likely drip rail

Last edited by a moderator:
The rear window reveal moldings appear to be notchback, and worth their weight in gold.

-
Back